8 comments on ““But I Don’t FEEL Like it!”

1. Robert Henk says:

Great words for me today!

Thanks for sharing this.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone

2. kalliekaykat says:

Wow, AtoZ, you are writing exactly what I am feeling. Thanks for the honesty and the TRUTH. It’s not about us, it’s about Him! Thank you.

3. sheila says:

This is so right on. But it amazes me the blessings we receive and how much better we feel when we are right with God. Thank you.

4. Shirley says:

You are absolutely correct. It is about Jesus. You know that Jesus may not feel like kissing us with the breath of life but he do it any way with pride and love for each one of us. I am always rejuvenated when I do things that I don’t want to. Well said.

5. Paulexania Billeter says:

Such true words..Keep up the good work..

6. Jo says:

It sounds like to me that there is something stressful going on in your life. It appears to be draining you, but I can understand you doing it even when you do not feel like it. That shows you have a value system which enables you to get things done. Talk to your dog, he or she is certainly a good listener. Leave more messages on your board, Do a gift of kindness for someone, it is always uplifting. You certainly bring joy and insight to God’s word and that is something that benefits every person that visits your sight. I thank you and I will pray for you that you will soon be in a joyous place.

7. […]  This is how I feel about this lesson.  And I make no apologies for saying so.  But see this POST.  I’m doing it despite how I feel about it.  For I’m sure God has something here for […]