Prayer Requests for Week of March 1st, 2015

Hey all!

Please email me your prayer requests at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com or post below in the comment section.

Mine:  Pray for Christians being persecuted around the world.  Guidance in my husband’s job.  Guidance for me by God.

Have a blessed week!

11 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of March 1st, 2015

1. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Happy last day of February and Eve of March 1! There has been so much snow.

Please pray for successful writing submission(s).

Smooth safe travels and accommodations for daughter and me to receive writing award.

Many thanks – PTL!

2. Deb says:

Thank you for asking for prayer for our Christisn bothers and sisters. The need is great. Prayers for you and your husband are also lifted up. My prayer requests follows yours in that I need Gods’ guidance in all aspects of life. And, I need to be still and listen for it. Thank you all for praying.

3. Patricia Beyer says:

Prayer request for my cousin husband Mark. He had a liver transplant last night and is doing well at this point. Pray for protection for rejection & against any complications from Meds. Pray for renewed strength for family and safety as they drive to Dallas today. Betty can you send this the prayer team. Love you Pat Sent from my iPhone

4. Deb says:

Prayers for myself. My husband asked me for a divorce.

5. Faye says:

Prayer that I will be humbled before God, and, continue to know deeply that He supplies everything, and is everything for me. Prayer for my Worship Leaders at CLCC, and my leader at BSF.

6. Amy says:

Please pray for me I am having eye trouble and I have to go and see an different eye Dr I am just puting all of this in the Lords hands and I hope for the best

7. atozmom says:

Judith Requests:

Pray for my husband for whatever business he wants to venture in must prosper according to God’s will.

Regards

8. Marme says:

Pray that my son will not have to undergo another back surgery.

9. Patricia Beyer says: