Scholars differ on the breakdown of the book of Revelation. Here’s my favorites amongst them. I have no idea what BSF’s approach will be.
There are 7 visions in the book of Revelation recorded by John. Four are considered key and they all begin with the words “in the Spirit” (Rev 1:10; 4:2; 17:3; 21:10).
The 7 Visions are:
1) The church on Earth (chapters 1-3)
2) The Lamb and the seven seals (chapters 4-7)
3) Seven angels with trumpets (chapters 8-11)
4) The church persecuted by Satan and the beast (chapters 12-14)
5) The seven bowls of God’s wrath (chapters 15-16)
6) Judgment of Babylon (17:1-19:10)
7) Final judgment and victory (19:11-22:21)
Another Outline I found is this:
I Introduction: the return of Christ (1-1:8)
II Christ, the critic of the churches (1:9-3:22)
III Christ, the controller of destiny (4:1-16:21)
IV Christ, the conqueror of evil (17:1-21:8)
V Christ, the consummator of hope (21:9-22:5)
VI Epilogue, appear and invitation (22:6-21)
Numbers will be very significant in the book of Revelation so pay attention when you see them. I will be pointing these out as we go along. The number seven is chief among them.