Prayer Requests for Week of October 25th, 2015

Hey all,

Please post your requests and/or praises below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com

We’d love to hear them and pray for you.

Mine:  protection over husband’s job as we enter the slow time of year and guidance in writing.

Have a blessed week!

15 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of October 25th, 2015

1. Deb says:

Praise God for His goodness to me, bringing me thru unexpected major health problems last week! Please pray for my strength to improve as His healing touch continues!
    Every day is a gift.

2. atozmom says:

Mike Requests:

Please pray that my only brother, Pete, would come to know the Lord Jesus Christ. He is 55 years old and struggles financially. The fact that he is not saved is always very heavy on my heart every day. I am often sad when I think about his situation. He was raised Catholic, but he blames God for not blessing him even though he gets up and goes to work every day. He is in sales, but works at a cemetery and his numbers are always very low each month, so he only makes a few hundred dollars every two weeks to support his disabled wife and three adopted Chinese children. Please pray that God would give him a new job but especially a new heart that would want to grow to know Him more and more every day.

Thanks for thanks for all you do.

Blessings,

Mike

Linda Requests:

Sent from my iPad. Please pray for a job for my daughter Laura to get a job at the hospital of interest to her. Very important request.

God bless all and for the availability of atozmom.

3. Cindy Kinnoin says:

Please pray for healing for my back. I have had myofasciitis in a muscle for a year now and I have tried so many things to help it and it does not get better. Thank you.

4. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Safe travels for daughter(s); discernment for both and myself to progress toward our goals of being closer for our home base.

5. fitahiana says:

Peace. Please pray for my son Vatosoa,he is 22old years. Now he don’t want to go to church or read God’ word, but at his 16 years he put in Jesus his life, and be His followers practiced. Pray God that He would take him in his hands and transform his mind soul and body.
    Thanks for all you do. bessings. Fitahiana.

6. Lissette says:

My husband and I are very elderly, in our 80’s. We are so healthy it is scary. Everyday I praise him and thank him for the long life and especially the time that He has given us together. Of course we have had bad time as everyone does but He has always been there through the good times and especially through the hard times.. I guess what I really want to mention is that we have never done anything to deserve all His blessings,The only part I played was to seek Him. His love is unconditional.

Atoz, you are so blessed to have been given this job to serve Him. I am sure that you benefit as much as we do from it.

My prayer is that you continue to realize what a blessing you are to yourself and to others. Thank you.

7. atozmom says:

Anonymous Requests:

My Family has been broken for several years now. My daughter has use to attend BSF but has been drifting further and further away from her Faith not teaching her children. Will not speak to her brother and hates being with her parents. I pray God will get her attention somehow. That she will start teaching her children and that our family will come back together again. I pray for knowledge and wisdom on HOW to deal with her. I give God the Glory for giving me as much peace about it all as I do.

I pray for good friends in the new town I am getting read to move to. Good solid, loving, caring friendships.

Thank you for all you Do Atozmom!

8. Holly says:

Please pray for me and my husband.. He is very controlling, so I have to suffer his abuse from his mouth.. I don’t think he is a Christian.. I want to only live for Jesus.. Thank you.. In His love..

9. Ann says:

Please pray for my daughter who is suffering severely from depression. Thank you

10. atozmom says:

Rita Requests:

I am having a colonoscopy on Monday Oct 26th. It is supposed to be a routine procedure – but would like prayers that everything is okay.

11. atozmom says:

Zita Requests:

Stephen,my husband to get interview soon for job change. Hope God open door for him to work until retirement.
    Ivan, protection of new job (two months now), to pass CSI exam.
    Myself for the adaption of new work shift 04:00 to 14:00.
    Health for my family.
    Thanks,
    Zita

Zita’s Update:

Hi all,
      Praise our Lord. Ivan, my son passed the CSI exam. God is Almighty, Amazing, Gracious as I only sent in prayer request 2 days ago. Thank you everyone. Zita

12. Sally says:

😪with FAITH and TRUST in GOD’s Sovereignty and Providence, please 🙏🏻PRAY with an eternal perspective, with tenderhearted Christian humility, with conviction, with a broken and contrite spirit before HOLY GOD.

Please 🙏🏻Pray to our HOLY FATHER GOD through HIS SON, our LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST, The Good Shepherd, as HE brings our petitions to the throne room of GRACE, filtering our wretchedness before HOLY GOD, filling us with the indwelling of HIS refreshing HOLY SPIRIT, PRAY for 💞Unity in HIS 💒CHURCH, HIS BODY of believers, HIS flock. PRAY we are drawn to the light of CHRIST, that all people are drawn to the light of CHRIST.

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To HIM be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.
    🌷2 Peter 3:18

13. Susan says:

I ask for prayer for my Father-in-Law’s recent diagnosis. I also ask that my husband’s diagnostic tests come back with a good result.
    If it be God’s will, job opportunities back in our home state, for my husband and me. We would like to be closer to family and friends.