I Am His and He is Mine

Happy Easter!

Today I’d just like to encourage all of you to cultivate a heart of gratitude.  For what God did by sending His one and only Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins.  Ask for nothing today but only praise Him.  After all, you don’t need anything else.

Know God through Faith.

Grow a circle of believing friends.

Discover God’s calling for your life.

Make a difference in this world.

I am God’s and He is mine!

God bless each and every one of you!

7 comments on “I Am His and He is Mine

1. Kit says:

He is risen! My God bless you, too. Thanks for sharing your thoughts each day!

2. Mary Ann says:

Thank you for this beautiful reminder of what Easter is all about. You are truly a woman of God, and I am privileged to know you. God’s blessings to you and yours.

3. Cardenjr says:

Thank you so much, God bless you and your family.

4. Tessie says:

Blessed Easter to all of you

5. Lissette says:

Now, Something happened 2000 years ago, something that has changed the course of history from B.C. (Before Christ) to A.D.

That “something” was so dramatic it completely changed 11 men’s lives, so that all but one died a martyr’s death.

That something was an empty tomb? An empty tomb that a 15-minute walk from the center of Jerusalem would have confirmed or disproved. But even after 2,000 more years of history, a large portion of mankind hasn’t forgotten that empty tomb and the historical record of the resurrection appearances of Jesus Christ.

It is the main event of Christianity. Yes let us be filled with gratitude and worship today.

6. Nancy Woody says:

On Sat. 3-19,16, I had a mini stroke and spent 3 days in the
    W. C. Hospital. It affected my right hand the most. ( I’ve messed up this mail 5 times)
    Pray for my complete recovery. nancy woody

7. Gwendolyn Wiggins says: