Summer Prayer Requests

Hey all!

It’s that time of year again.  Finishing up Revelation.  Preparing for John.  Figuring out summer ways to stay in the Word.

Please leave a comment or email me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com for prayer requests and/or praises. I’d love to pray for you over the summer.

Mine: Still pray for my husband’s job as he finds out at the end of this month is he has a job or not.  I have been picking up shifts at work so continue to pray that continues and if God wants me to have a full time job that He would open up what He wants me to do.

God bless and have a fantastic and restful summer break!

14 comments on “Summer Prayer Requests

1. Kathleen McNamara says:

Oh no. FT job for you? Would you still be doing your blog I enjoy so reading ShitFt in Hosp? I am a nurse. Will be praying for your husbands job. Pray for my son Mike!

Kathleen

2. atozmom says:

Yes, I will still be here. I have had a full time job while doing this blog before. Will pray for your son!

3. Sandy says:

Thank you for sharing this study with us. I will pray for. Only good things

4. Linda Trout says:

Please pray for my grandson Adrian that God would draw him to a personal relationship with Him and His Son. Pray also for Adrian to have complete healing and ability to move forward with his life. Please pray that I would have wisdom, patience and discernment in all my interactions with Adrian and that the light of our Father would shine through me into this young man’s life.

I’ve prayed for your husband’s job, for your future whatever it may be, and for wisdom for both of you to know what God’s will is for you. I appreciate all the hard work, research and time you put into this blog. God is using you to bless me…thank you!

5. atozmom says:

Fran Requests:

First I would like to thank you for what you do for us who receive your blog. It is a blessing to me.
    I would great appreciate your prayers for myself. Name is Frances. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

6. atozmom says:

Kim Requests:

My prayer needs involving my adult daughter for her to see that the gentleman she is dating has qualities that are not Godly driven and that she would open her heart and listen to us and the Lord!😢😢

Sent from my iPhone

7. atozmom says:

P Crowley Requests Simply prayer

8. atozmom says:

Jane Requests:

We shall pray for you and your husband . Please pray for my son who is starting his final exams that he may excel to be able to get a scholarship . His name Jamie.
    Also for financial breakthrough to pay final fees for him and money for his university in September .
    May God bless us all.
    Jane

9. atozmom says:

Gloria Requests:

Please pray that God will bless us with the wherewithal to purchase property we have chosen for our church, the home we have chosen,the business and to be a blessing .Pray for wherewithal to purchase our own transportation.
    Thanks
    Gloria J

10. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Please pray for my health insurance and living in small quiet home near daughter; our health and safe travels.

11. atozmom says:

Yvonne’s Praise:

We give God the praise and thanks for mending Emery heart she will grown up to be a strong woman of God because of God grace, we give thanks.
    Thank you for your prayers.

Continue to pray for me and my family, that we will comfort each other support each other respect each other, love the lord and pray for each other all ways.
    Thank you have a safe summer.

Sent from my iPhone

12. tabitha wangui says:

My prayer request pray for  my family my husband  to get accept the Lord Jesus; My son  Brian Waweruto come well with the teenage challenges and make it through his secondary education, my daughter Stacy Waweru who is sitting for her KCPE  this year that she will make it to join her dream school. My extended family , My father and  my sisters and brothers so that we be united as a family all of them to get saved and confess Jesus. Pray for me to have the courage to preach to my neighbour as the Jesus commanded us to make disciples. regardsTabby

13. Tammy says:

I’m guessing by now you may know the status of your husbands job. I hope it’s good news.
    My husband just lost his. A complete surprise. I’m trying to have faith that beats my fear. Please pray for us. We just moved here 6 months ago.
    Also, pray for a job for me.
    Thank you, and I thank God,for your ability to amplify His word! It has been a blessing!

Yes, he got re-hired by the new company but one never knows…

I will pray, Tammy! I’m also looking for part-time or full-time work. Good luck and God bless!!