Prayer Requests are Back!

Hey all!

I will be posting weekly prayer requests on Sundays for the week.  Similar to ASK’s in BSF but with more eyes to see and more voices to lift you up!  You may either post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

My requests:  This year in BSF more people turn to Jesus for the answers.  For my husband:  guidance in his job and if he wants to pursue another avenue in business.

God bless and have a wonderful week!

20 comments on “Prayer Requests are Back!

1. Jackie says:

For a successful knee surgery and speedy recovery.
    Thank all in Christ.

2. Katy says:

Prayers for Scott’s family as he begins his prison sentence for bribery.

3. JoAn says:

For my brother in law facing serious health issues.

4. Gloria Peppers says:

For my family to obtain a 5 bedroom home.

5. Jeanette says:

For one daughter opening her heart to Jesus, for another daughter’s safety on the road and in the Navy, for son and daughter in law’s fertility problems, for a job for my husband

6. Terry says:

For my daughter in-law to get pregnant with a new fertility doctor .
    Praise for God who made my 3 stents in my 97% blocked artery work. I am feeling great now!

7. iloveu123 says:

My prayer is that I will grow ever closer to Jesus through the study of John and that God will place His hand on our country that is so full of turmoil, anger and ungodly actions. I also pray that God will guide our nation in selecting the right president.

All the Lord’s blessings!

KCD

8. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Home near daughter, their career/school discernment, validation of of my major life transition; our health esp. my brother’s.

Thank you and all the best.

9. Kara says:

Prayer for guidance and protection over husband’s job and for passing results on my final exam on Thursday.

10. Mickey says:

Guidance for my husband & I where God will have us move, if at all. We Are mindful of doors closing & new doors opening.

11. Mary says:

That my granddaughter going to college who is Jewish come in contact with Christians that can lead her to Christ.

12. Stacy says:

Please pray for a healing between me, my son, and daughter-in-law. I honestly don’t know how/what to do to regain the relationship we once had. We all go to the same church and I noticed some of her friends who used to be “warm” and friendly to me now, they barely speak to me. This is affecting my comfort level in my own church. We need lots of healing relationship prayers. Thank you.

13. atozmom says:

Kenneth & Gloria Request:

Asking God to reveal to us His will for our lives and family, if what we are asking is not His will.
    Kenneth and Gloria
    Thanks

14. everlyne imbosa says:

hi my prayer request is as we enter the Holy spirit season, i pray for an impact in my spiritual life,so that i may be able to advance,amen

15. bethannb says:

I need a lot of prayer for my psychological mental physical and financial well-being I was no diagnosis anchylosis spondylitis I have been living in constant pain my back is fractured into places and has a pinched nerve and this will be like this till the day that I die it’s hereditary disease needless to say I have depression and I have a daughter that’s addicted to drugs before grandchildren and they’re not letting me see the kids even though I have a court order ! I know this is a safe place but I need God’s intervention and help her here because nobody can help me but God I am profoundly sad and being in pain doesn’t help please keep us in your prayers in Jesus name I pray amen

16. Cynthia Hendricks says:

Prayers for you, such a Blessing that you post and continue the Blog. It helps me to read posts and your view of questions and the notes. Encouraging that many are seeking to study God’s word and listen to hear him speak to us through his word.

17. neceon34th says:

I LOVE your blog. Your insights are incredible. Thank you for sharing with us !!!

18. Judy says:

Prayers for my grandson who is failing in school. He is in 5th grade. He has been thru an ugly emotional divorce for the past two years and shared among three different households all with different standards.

19. Janeen Van Valkenburg says:

Please pray for my family struggling with mental illness
    Pray for understanding and compassion from all who connect with our family
    Pray that God will keep our minds focused on HIM and HIS TRUTH about