Prayer Requests for Week of September 25th, 2016

If you have a prayer request, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

My requests: This year in BSF more people turn to Jesus for the answers.  For my husband: guidance in his job and if he wants to pursue another avenue in business.  And an improved eating plan for the family.

God bless and have a wonderful week!

9 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of September 25th, 2016

1. Dorotha McDonnell says:

Prayers please for safe travel to North Carolina and back home. Will be gone two weeks.
    Thank you.

2. Kenneth Yeow says:

Pray for my daughter Abigail ‘s exams coming 2 weeks.God’s wisdom and good health be with her. Able to be promoted to next level.Thanks.Kenneth Yeow in Singapore.

3. atozmom says:

Yvonne Requests:

For my granddaughter and her family, having challenges in her marriage, pray for intervention healing of hearts.

Teresita Requests:

My prayer request is for the success for a medical and dental, feeding and sharing the Word of God in my home town in the Philippines on October 15.

Thanks.

4. Darin says:

I thought that I should take the time to thank you. You see I am also in BSF and I often read through your answers while preparing for my own. Your prospective helps me to galvanize my own thoughts which I find exceedingly helpful. Thank you and God bless.

5. Kara says:

Asking for prayers for success in passing a final exam I am taking on Thursday. This is a prerequisite to a state exam I will need to take. Also, protection over my husband’s job. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

6. Jane says:

Resolution and peace for a stressful situation involving our dear father, a gentle, humble man. Let us BSFers be the light in the dark world he has to deal with. Let our light shine for dad. Thank you for your prayers.

7. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Home nearer daughter, our health and discernment. Thank u!

Frances Requests:

Please for my daughter Deborah for restoration in our relationship… Amen..

Kenneth and Gloria Request:

That as a group in BSF that we all study God’s word and apply it daily. Pray God will bless us with our own home and transportation that we have prayed for and to be a blessing to others we know of and others we know not of.
    Thanks
    Kenneth and Gloria

Dave Requests:

Please pray that the Lord provides me with the wisdom to choose the best form of therapy (if necessary) for prostate cancer.

God is magnificent!

Dave

8. Tammy says:

Prayer request: Job for my husband. My husband has been unemployed for 4 months. Asking for a job that will honor the Lord, that he will enjoy and be successful doing. He is “close” on a few things but nothing is solid. I know God’s timing is prefect but it’s hard to stay positive.
    Praise God that He has provided!

9. Chris says:

Please pray that God will enable us to work through the details that will lead to us starting a BSF satellite class in our city.We have a church commitment, and some discussion leaders ready to go, but lots of other details need to be worked out.