Prayer Requests for Week of October 2nd, 2016

Hey all!

If you have a prayer request, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

My requests: For my husband: guidance in his job and if he wants to pursue another avenue in business. And an improved eating plan for the family.

God bless and have a wonderful week!

15 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of October 2nd, 2016

1. Diane Mehok says:

Thank you in advance – Please pray for my son Robert Andrew who lost his teaching job and is looking for new employment. He is an excellent teacher, well-liked by both students and their parents. Show him the best way dear Lord.

2. atozmom says:

Yvonne Requests:

For protection for her job to make it secure, and to give her peace and joy.
    Yvonne

Mary Requests:
    Prays for my recovery from cancer and may I stay cancers free

Teresita Requests:

Please pray for the success of our medical,dental, feeding and evangelization mission in the Philippines on October 16, 2016.

3. Sherry Townsend says:

My husband needs a total hip replacement but surgery will not happen with his hemoglobin a1c over $10 Praying for him to have diet control for his diabetes. He has not worked all year and we both need guidance with finances

Sent from my iPhone

4. Carol Rivera says:

Prayer for my daughter who is having several health issues. Please pray for good results for the upcoming biopsy for the mass found in her throat.

5. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Resolution of my living situation and daughters’ and my health.

6. Stacy says:

Praying for the prayer requests of my sisters here on this blog. Financial problems and needs seem to be so prevalent. I pray that the Lord be your provision and meets all your needs, an even some wants. Praise you Father, we worship you and stand in awe at your tender mercies and blessings toward us.

7. Betsy says:

Need prayer for our grandson health issues and job security. Also need prayer for my husband’s health issues and my blood sugar levels. May God Bless are of you prayer warriors!

8. atozmom says:

Cathy Requests:

Please pray with me for my daughter and her family. God opens doors for a good job for my daugher relief from their financial situation. Also need prayer for my grandaughter for healing her heart condition and healing for her little body after her stroke…i need prayer for myself i pray for God to send a new life partner accross my path soon for direction wisdom and strength to find my confidence dignity deep inner peace and a joy filled heart and never to feel needy for companionship again and never to experience a lonley day in my life again. I pray for these miracles with so much trust faith and hope. Thank you
    Cathy

9. Ann says:

I need prayer that God would stop the tornado that is in my head and let me just rest in his word

10. Sol says:

My parents left me a piece of land for the purpose of building a mission church. Pls pray that God will provide the financial means and resources to make it a reality. Presently, there are approximately 40 adults and 16 children holding a weekly bible study under a makeshift hut waiting for the funds so we can start building the church
    He is big and great God not limited by the laws of the universe. He is sovereign God Almighty capable of everything and anything. Thank you for your prayer.

11. gigi says:

Please pray for my boyfriend and I as we navigate the new season of being in a long distance relationship. I pray that my insecurities and past wounds of betrayal would be healed and not come into this precious relationship. I pray that the distance would only strengthen our foundation and continue to bring us closer to each other and our heavenly father.

12. atozmom says:

Kenneth & Gloria Request:

My family needs a financial break through. To be a blessing and personal.
    Kenneth and Gloria

Yvonne Requests:

To guide my family on this journey to become better Christian’s, and to over come any and all challenges .

13. Elizabeth Francis says:

Pray for the sale of my daughter and son-in-law’s house in Kissimmee, FL.

14. Sue says:

Prayer that God opens door for great job for son to help relief from financial situation and have job security. Recently graduated college with school loans, married and baby on way. Also, for son’s health issues to improve.

15. Maria says:

Prayer for a financial burden – for God’s guidance and wisdom. Also for protection from spiritual warfare at work. Thank you ❤