Prayer Requests for Week of October 9th, 2016

Hey all!

If you have a prayer request, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

My requests: For my husband: guidance in his job and if he wants to pursue another avenue in a side business.

God bless and have a wonderful week!

9 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of October 9th, 2016

1. Jennifer Shatraw says:

It’s been about two months and I’m still suffering from a heartbreak I’ve had with another person. Please pray for me, I really want to be whole again. I’ve forgiven this person, but I just want to be whole. 😥 😭

Sent from my iPod

• Sol Reyes says:

Hi Jennifer. God picks up all the broken pieces put them together and make it whole again more beautiful and stronger than ever before. Trust Him. Love Him with everything you have and be still! Know that He is God. Bless you. Sol

2. atozmom says:

Nancy Requests:

Ask for guidance in matters of my health.

3. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

My housing resolution, daughter’s safe travels and career transition.

4. atozmom says:

Cathy Requests:

Please pray for my daughter and her family they are going through a very bad financial period please pray for a job for my daughter. Also need prayer for my grandaughter of 3 who has a very severe heart ailment for healing and strength. Please pray for me blessings and favor from God for direction guidance for new doors to open and a new life partner but most of all inner peace and a joy filled heart. God Bless…Cathy

5. Paula says:

Please pray I can find the job God wants me to have and not what I want. Also, for me to have a calm conversation with my boss and God’s words come out not mine.

6. atozmom says:

Terry Requests:

I need prayer for my son who just interviewed for jobs closer to home. He is desperate to stop driving 3 hours a day to work.
    Also, my daughter-in-law is trying to conceive at 42 and will begin mini IVF with a new fertility doctor. She is healthy but not conceiving.
    Terry

7. ernestine bolton says:

praying for your son job and also for your daughter-in-law

8. Karhy says:

Please pray for my sister Janice who is having heart surgery today. The operation will take about 8 hours and they will replace one heart valve and repair another. Give her strength and healing during her recovery. Pray for God’s hand on her and the doctor’s performing the surgery.
    Blessings, Kathy