Prayer Requests for Week of November 6th, 2016

Hey all!

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

My request: For my husband: guidance in his job and his new responsibilities.  Guidance for me in work relationships.

God bless and have a wonderful week!

17 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of November 6th, 2016

1. dsrogers48 says:

thank you for all you do and all you are; we greatly appreciate and value you and your time; praying for blessings on you and your family this coming week and always

2. christ2014 says:

Thank you for all you do for us with doing these lessons. You are a wonderful person. Thanks

3. Rita W says:

Prayers for my granddaughter’s fiancé, who is looking to have a major surgery on his shoulder and arm, on November 15th, to remove a tumor. Prayer are request for a speedy and safe recovery. It is reported to be benign so pray that this will still be the same.

4. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Safe travels for me and my daughters.

Marie Requests:

Skill for the physician and safety and good outcome as my husband undergoing angiogram on Friday the 11th for a possible artery blockage of his heart.
    Sent from my iPhone

5. Carla Vincel says:

Pray for our election that Godly wisdom will allow eyes to see and ears to hear. Prayerfully consider watching Dr. Lance Wallnau on YouTube
    Trump; The Chaos Candidate

6. Cindy says:

Prayers for healing of my back. I have had chronic back pain for three years. Pray that my current doctor can figure out the problem and correct it. Also, pray for my daughter, that God would bring her a husband. Thank you.

7. She Angel says:

I fell 2 weeks ago and still experiencing pain on my left side, along with shooting pain down my leg. Husband just got results from MRI, we have no insurance, and they told us he has a 3′ cist on his kidney that they have to do more testing on. Prayers for finances and healing.

8. atozmom says:

Yvonne Requests:

Hi
    Pray Salvation for my husband Leroy
    and to be filled the Holy Spirit. To have a closer relationship between us, open lines of communication .

Thanks
    Yvonne Spencer Elliott

9. Moni says:

Pray, please, for my prodigal sons that God will open their eyes 😦

10. atozmom says:

Babe b Requests:

Good morning I was in a hit-and-run and VA 10 weeks ago I have 2D compression fractures in a pinched nerve in my thoracic area I am in chronic pain paid for healing and no pain

11. Betsy says:

Please pray that my son who is a Freshman at UNC Wilmington will be befriended my a Godly student and get my son to go back to church and for God to give my son a strong desire to stud His word and draw near to God. Thanks

12. Carol Rivera says:

Please pray for my daughter who will have surgery this week to remove the thyroid gland which is cancerous. Also that the cancer has not spread. Thank you for your prayers.

13. Debbie Rash says:

I am asking for Prayers for my 83 year old Mom. She is suffering and I ask that God keep and protect her in His Loving Hands.

14. Rita W says:

Prayers for all and praying for our country at this time that the right decision is made for leadership

15. Betsy says:

Please pray for our grandson, Austin To find a good job in the place where God leads him. Also please pray for our country at this time for God’s will for our election. Thanks you for your prayers, Betsy

16. atozmom says:

Kenneth & Gloria Request:

Praying for God to reveal his will for our lives and provide the wherewithal. Bless us to be a blessing .
    Rev Kenneth and Gloria

Deb33 Requests:

Requesting prayers for our youngest daughter, Jackline, who is going through a really nasty divorce. She has asked for God to take control of her life. God knows our situation, what we need and we know that God can work miracles. We also pray for God to give us peace, comfort and strength during this time. That we feel his loving arms and guarding angels surround her and her family.
    Thank you!