Prayer Requests for Week of November 13th, 2016

Hey all!

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

My request: For my husband: guidance in his job and his new responsibilities and to be less stressed over work.

God bless and have a wonderful week!

9 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of November 13th, 2016

1. Lissette says:

This I know might seem like a silly request but I am 81 years old and I know some things are more stressful than they used to be. They have redone my kitchen counters twice now which is always a huge mess, They have still not have turned out right and will have to redo them again.

I know there is nothing too small that the Lord does not take care of for us if I ask Him.

Please pray that they do them properly this time.

Thank you. .

2. Deb33 says:

For God to continue to work in our daughter’s (Jackline) life. To give us peace and comfort, guidance and wisdom, and of course strength during this time. That God will help her to make decisions with her mind and not with her anger and hurt. To protect the kids.

3. atozmom says:

Yvonne Requests:

She fell and reinjured her shoulder that she had just had surgery on in a lot of pain praying for healing for my entire family.

Sent from my iPhone

4. Dave says:

I would like to extend a prayer of THANKSGIVING to our LORD AND SAVIOR. It was a year ago when my wife and I separated from our marriage not knowing where we would end up. It was a few months later when I decided I wanted her back. I didn’t know what to do on my own to get her back. I prayed on my knees for many days asking for GOD’S help with this. With being faithful to the FATHER and having a GOD of many chances, we are back together and stronger than ever before in our marriage. GOD is deserving of all my PRAISE and WORSHIP for this season in my life. I believe that GOD wants to hear from us when we know HE has been working in our lives. THANK YOU JESUS, I LOVE YOU.

Thank you, Dave, for sharing His work in your life and for the wonderful outcome God has granted you. May God bless you and your wife and continue to grow stronger together and with Him!

5. atozmom says:

Judi Requests:

Please pray for healing of migraine headaches that my 10 year old Savannah is experiencing 2-3 times a week. Pray for healing and for her fears to go away(her words)
    Praise God and thank you

Judi

Sent from my iPad

6. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

New home for me, daughters’, brother’s and my health. PTL.

7. Aggrey Owiti says:

*My prayer is for my daughter to get an attachment.*

8. atozmom says:

Kay Requests:

For salvation for my husband and son, Tony and Jareb.