Prayer Requests for Week of November 20th, 2016

Hey all!

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

My request: For my husband: guidance in his job and his new responsibilities and to be less stressed over work.  Same for my job.  Less stress.

God bless and have a wonderful week!

Happy Thanksgiving!

9 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of November 20th, 2016

1. Lorraine says:

I’ll pray for you and your husband.

2. atozmom says:

Andy Requests:

I would like prayers so that I could start talking to ex-girlfriend Dyna again and have a good relationship with her and her daughter, and that she would be on fire for God! And if she is not the one, then to find a Godly wife.Thank you very much and blessings 🙂 Andy

Hi… I need prayers so that I can go to bed early, so that I can be productive during the day, also that I can pay all my bills off. And get out of debt, so that I can give generously to deserving ministries… I also have a court case coming up I HAVE to get ready for, finding the right lawyer, Thank you very much… amen… blessings to you!… Andy

Hi I need prayer to completely defeat lust in my life and the after affects, it has been a source of many of my problems, thank you very much for your prayers… Blessings to you! Andy

3. atozmom says:

Kim Requests:

I pray that my husband and I can work thru our difficulties and get back to living a Godly life.

Sent from my iPhone

Siew Requests:

Please pray for my eldest son, Gabriel to walk closer to God and may God help him to be sensible and be humble before God and I ask God to help him to be respectful to his parents and guide him to the path that God has for him.

In Jesus’ name I pray

Sent from my iPhone

Jo Requests:

We are from MI and vacationing in Fla on the ocean with our entire family (3 children and 6 g’children). The g’kids love being together but the parents don’t. We’re praying for peace and acceptance for one another. May God bless this gathering and may there be a baby step toward healing this week.

Joanne Requests:

Safe and smooth travels for my daughter and myself; discernment about our next steps.
    Giving thanks for you as well.

4. Please pray that my daughter will get a job and that I can totally trust God’s will and be patient.

5. sherrie says:

Please pray for my husband Frank and I Sherrie over our house and our marriage it is not good.
    and we need God’s help to put things in his order and His will. Thanks Sherrie

6. sherrie says:

Sherrie I want to say we are about to lose the house and now my husband is not talking to me and is not wanting the marriage anymore He says if we loss the house he is going his way and I can go my way after 27 years of marriage. We lost our only child last Sept 30, 2015 and they do not know why Miles died. Please pray for God to reach my husband he is not a christian and does not believe in God and is not saved. I am having a struggle and a hard time and today is my birthday this is not what God wants and I can’t fix it only God can. Frank went out to the truck and slept in our son’s truck to escape from me don’t know why. asking for God to interact in our personal life for it is headed the wrong way. Please pray over this for God knows and he can help with all that is going on. Thanks and blessings to you I do believe in the Power of the Lord and in Prayers.

7. Carol Rivera says:

Please pray for my daughter’s husband to find work. They continue to ask for financial help from me and its so hard on my husband and I to have to continually support them. Without our support they would be homeless. Please pray for her health. She has thyroid cancer and facing surgery in the near future. Please pray for her and her husband! Thank you and blessings to you!

8. atozmom says:

Ken and Gloria Request:

God to bless with our own home and transportation and to be a blessing to others .
    Ken and Gloria

9. atozmom says:

Babe Requests for her grandchildren:

Please Lord keep them safe and healthy and with her foster family pray for my daughter to come to God and stop abusing drugs stay away from the man at abused her and started down this path path make a champion Jump in front of her and See the light!! Before it’s too late

Sent from my iPhone