Prayer Requests for Week of December 4th, 2016

Hey all!

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

My request: For my husband: guidance in his job and his new responsibilities and to be less stressed over work and let God lead the way and not to worry. Same for my job. Less stress and guilt over working.  Also prayer for those in time of need during the holiday season and prayer for those lonely.

God bless and have a wonderful week!

6 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of December 4th, 2016

1. atozmom says:

Kathleen Requests:

For me to lighten up and bring the spirit back. Christmas time hard on me

Nancy Requests:

Tomorrow I am having a knee replacement I would like for prayers that the Lord hands guide the surgeon and for a successful recovery

Sent from my iPad

2. LAClax says:

Prayers for those who have lot a loved one especially this time of year. Prayers for those in pain – emotional, spiritual and physical.

3. Jane says:

Praise be to God for your husband’s job and his new responsibilities. My payer request , I pray that God gives us courage and resources this December to start construction of our home. At the same time to guide me in choosing a new business next year.
    God bless us all as we join in praying for one another.
    Jane

4. auntnette says:

Prayers for my mother as my grandmothers primary caregiver. My dad and I help out but my mother is the person mainly in charge.
    Pray that I am not exceeding my Christmas budget and that I am not frugal.
    This is a time of rejoicing the birth of our Savior. I want to celebrate the gifts that God has given to me. And I should be a blessing to others.

5. atozmom says:

Ken & Gloria Request:

Asking God to bless us with the wherewithal to purchase our own home,transportation for his Glory and to be a blessing to His church and other.
    Thanks
    Rev Ken and Gloria

6. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Home for me, safe travels for daughters and peace of mind.