Prayer Requests for Holiday Break

Hey all!

This will be my last prayer request for the holiday break.  Please use this over there break for prayer needs.

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

My request: For my husband: guidance in his job and his new responsibilities and to be less stressed over work and let God lead the way and not to worry. Prayer for my job as I’m thinking of staying home with my kids again and/or getting a teaching job where I can be with my kids for the summer. Also prayer for those in time of need during the holiday season and prayer for those lonely.

God bless and have a wonderful holiday season!

12 comments on “Prayer Requests for Holiday Break

1. dsrogers48 says:

Praise! Brother-in-law’s successful emergency surgery and recovery right after Thanksgiving.

Praise! Cousin’s total hip replacement surgery success – ongoing recovery.

Please pray for the Lord to open the eyes of my niece in upstate NY; she is married to a Jewish man who does not allow the Bible, prayer, church (or synagogue/temple), or any reference to Jesus or Messiah. There has been no Christian interaction since the death of my sister in February 2009. Attempts to talk with my niece about this result in the “we’re good people” and “everyone worships and believes in their own way” speech. She is very closed minded about discussion., They have two children, daughter who just turned 14 and son who is 11; these children do not know Jesus is their Messiah – they do not even know who or what a Messiah is! My niece professed Christ at a young age and was raised in a Christian home and regularly attended church., She knows the truth. Pray the Holy Spirit will convict her and remove the scales from her eyes. Pray for patience on my part and for complete trust in the Lord to handle this situation. It is heartbreaking.

Thank you and may God richly bless you and your family through the Christmas season and in the next year. Thank you for the service you do for thousands of us. Thank you for your heart and following your passion.

2. neceon34th says:

I am praying for your family situations. Thanking God for His answers. Thanking God also for you and how you share the wisdom He gives you.
    Please pray for our son Joseph. He recently quit college, doesn’t see God as real and feels depressed. praying these depressive spirits are gone in Jesus name. Praying for guidance and protection and for submisoon to Christ.
    Thank you. Merry Christmas

3. atozmom says:

Shunshellia Requests:

Good morning,
    My prayer request is that my sister, LaTonya Johnson, is completely healed and make better and wise decisions for her life and her children. I also am in need of prayer for myself. The job that I work at is very stressful. I am praying that I can get a job that pays more money, hours where I can take & pick my children up from school and also for peace in my household.

Shunshellia

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.”
    Proverbs 3:5-6

4. atozmom says:

Nancy’s Praises:

I want to thank everyone that prayed for a successful knee replacement and a full recuperation.
    The procedure went well and I am on my way to a full recovery. The Lord guided the surgeon’s hands and all went well. The therapy is going well.
    The Lord hears our prayers. I am a testimony of how important prayer is in our lives.

5. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Home for me near daughter, our health, peace of mind and safe travels for us.

6. atozmom says:

Ken & Gloria Request:

Continue to pray for our Church to obtain property to build, bless it to grow with workers. Pray for our transportation and home and to be a blessing to others for God’s glory . Pray for others in need.
    Thanks
    Rev Ken and Gloria

7. atozmom says:

Yvonne Requests:

That the pain in my back is alleviated. And my granddaughter can find some peace and joy ,asking for hearts to be mended.

8. Olga Powell says:

Please pray for my drug addicted son Justin. That he is able to wash the mud from his eyes and finally see how good sobriety can be and that he himself goes and find help and gets cured. That I may continue on my decision to love him with all my heart from afar and let him find his way without my apron strings attached. That he knows how very much I love him.

9. Mary says:

Praying that I can find your John responses for lesson 15 and beyond

10. Mary says:

Thank you. I really struggle at times with the questions. You have helped me understand so much about the Bible. Thank you so much. God bless you and your family.