Prayer Requests for the New Year!

Hey all!

Happy New Year!  Everyone ready to return to BSF?

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

My request is the same: For my husband: guidance in his job and his new responsibilities and to be less stressed over work and let God lead the way and not to worry. Prayer for my job as I’m thinking of staying home with my kids again and/or getting a teaching job where I can be with my kids for the summer.

God bless and take care!

10 comments on “Prayer Requests for the New Year!

1. mrslfyoungJ says:

Hi I’m Janice Young, I just got married a few weeks ago I married the man that God sent me I need prayer for my husband he’s having chest pain’s and pain down his right arm he’s walking a little better than he was earlier this morning but he sleeping a lot. I also need prayer for a business that we just started that God will bless it to the fullest and that we will have work through out this year. Thanks a million for your prayers.

2. Julie says:

Weight loss for health reasons…30 lbs must go.
    Find a church that meets our needs…hubby and I are 74 grandson lives with us and is 9 years old

3. atozmom says:

Carolyn Requests: I am asking Prayer for a successful recovery for my daughter who has had 3 surgeries basically back to back. I am asking Prayer for her financially because if she doesn’t work she doesn’t get paid. Thank you.

4. Betsy says:

Please pray for my health especially my blood sugar problems. Also for my brother who has severe dementia & his family. Thank you and God Bless all of you!

5. Need prayer for my wife she broke her wrist

6. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Home near daughter and our health

7. atozmom says:

Mary Requests:

Please pray for 5 people who died in Fort Lauderdale in this terrible tragedy and their families.
    One of the 5 is a close friend to our family. His name is Terry, his wife Ann was with him, but she is okay. We are still in shock.
    Mary Thompson

8. Cindy Wyman says:

Please pray for my son. He is only is 36 years old. My son just got married 3 1/2 months ago, and his bride and him were planning the honeymoon and talking about having children. Six days before Christmas they were given the devastating news that he has ALS (Lou Gehrig’s) disease. ALS is a disease that has the life expectancy of 2-5 years. Your muscle start wasting away to the point where you can’t use your arms and legs. You eventually can’t swallow or breath on your own. This is your death. Our family is a mess! I am a new Christian and this has rattled my faith. My family needs prayers of healing our much loved one and to rebuild our strong family again. Please pray!

9. atozmom says:

Jackie Requests:

For my son for God to draw him back to him. In college he quit going to church & quit living for him. Praying now that he graduated he will come back to him. Plus he needs a job now. Praying God will guide him to a good fit. Bonus would be a Christian boss. His name is Nathan jones.

Thank you for caring!
    Jackie jones.

10. Carol Rivera says:

Please pray for my daughter who has thyroid cancer that her body will be strong enough to endure the iodine treatments, and her husband will be able to find work.

Thank you for your prayers!
    Carol Rivera