Prayer Requests for Week of January 29th, 2017

Hey all!

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

My request is much the same: For my husband: guidance in his job and his new responsibilities and to be less stressed over work and let God lead the way and not to worry and for work to pick up. Prayer for me as I follow God’s voice in my life and do His will and not mine.  Prayer for my family as we settle into routine.

God bless and take care!

12 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of January 29th, 2017

1. christ2014 says:

Prayers for you for all you do for us. I truly appreciate your daily emails and look forward to them….thank you

2. dsrogers48 says:

Praying for you, your husband and your family in all things

3. atozmom says:

Herman Requests:

Please pray for my friend, who is 68 years old. He is having issues with his adult children who in their actions show little respect for their father. They still rely on their father for support. They do not try to work to support themselves but always making demands and excuses for their actions. The father needs to them them no but is unable to do so. This could lead to financial ruin for my friend and his wife.

4. Lissette says:

I need prayer today. I am about to make a transaction to sell the recipe for my sauce and I am at a loss as to how to go about it. Please pray that God will guide me and give me wisdom.

Thank you.

5. Mary Ann Haynes says:

Thank you for your faithfulness. I do read your lessons and you have good information on it.

6. Rita W says:

need prayer request for husband to get health insurance (affordable) – lost job; COBRA running out, and lacks 2 yrs before Medicare.

7. Steve Smith says:

My daughters father in law complete healing from addiction. My renewed sense of belonging at my church. Blessings for my family.

Sent from my iPhone

8. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

My daughters and myself continual health and clean living quarters.

9. Ross W. Bottomly says:

Hello, My name is Ross and I am so happy to be able to share my faith with you, my fellow Christian. I pray for you, your husband and beautiful family. I too have a beautiful family and struggle sometimes with work and the day to day of this world we live in. I am so blessed to know what you know and that is the Truth!
    My beautiful wife, Robin, is a non believer and I must say it is difficult for me sometimes. I am so grateful for you and the entire BSF community and most importantly, that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior! We are so blessed!

10. atozmom says:

Yvonne Requests:

Pray that my daughter and I find a place in our relationship that we can communicate and respect each other open hearts close door, guide us help us to find each other.
    In the name of Jesus. As always thank you for your prayers.
    Yvonne

11. atozmom says:

Yvonne S Requests:

Prayer for Salvation for my husband!

12. atozmom says:

Paul Requests:

Prayer request for infilling of Holy Spirit in me to equip and edify me for the true and an compromised Gospel of Jesus Christ.
    Favour of God for my entire family and in my work
    Provision to complete my housing project which has been on going for over 6years.
    To be dedicated in the Study of Bible and to enable me understand what I cannot understand or comprehend in the natural
    Glory to God