Prayer Requests for Week of February 12th, 2017

Hey all!

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

For my husband: guidance in his job and prayer for a new job opportunity.  Prayer for me as I follow God’s voice in my life and do His will and not mine.  Prayer for my family as we settle into a new routine.

God bless and take care!

7 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of February 12th, 2017

1. Cindy says:

Request prayer for an unexpected legal situation affecting my family. I ask that God intervene, turn this circumstance around, reveal the truth and vindicate the righteous.this has been a stressful circumstance that came out of nowhere. Our family is hurting emotionally and we need resolution and the truth to be made known. Thanks to all who will pray With us.

2. atozmom says:

Judi Requests:

I am a faithful student of BSF in Marysville and just learned my 95 year old father fell and broke his hip. Surgery is at 4:00 pm today so all the prayers we can get are requested. He is strong in his faith also so I know Jesus is aware and has a plan for him. Thank you all and God Bless.

3. atozmom says:

Beth Requests:

I pray this morning early for my daughter to make right choices in your life stop her addictive behavior she has so much to offer and so much potential and she’s throwing it all away and makes me very sad so pray that I do the right thing God’s will not mine in Jesus name I pray amen

4. Niry says:

Request prayer for me and my husband . I ask that God heals and intervene in our heart. God changes our vision to follow Him together forever: me and my familly need God’s intervention.

5. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Meaningful relationships and new homes for daughters and self.

6. Karen Amisi says:

Pray for my health – having severe allergies. It has left me exhausted and frustrated. Pray for healing. Pray for patience. Pray for my family too!

7. atozmom says:

Marilyn Requests:

Prayers for my son, Wade and his wife, Jessica. Wade is dealing with huge grief. The loss of his cousin and best friend, Claude, to a drug over dose. and four weeks later the loss of his other best friend, Nathaniel to a suicide drug over dose. Wade is grieving and having problem with his marriage. I pray God will guide Wade and his wife to the correct resources in getting help. I pray God will protect their marriage.

Prayers for Eva Decourcey, that God places her in the right rehab/nursing home facility. Eva is a newly diagnosed quadriplegic.

Prayers for Chicago and God’s power in stopping the hate and killings.

Prayers that God continues to guide me.

Thank You.