Prayer Requests for Week of February 19th, 2017

Hey all!

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

For my husband: guidance in his job and prayer for a new job opportunity. Prayer for me as I follow God’s voice in my life and do His will and not mine. Prayer for my family as we settle into a new routine.

God bless and take care!

11 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of February 19th, 2017

1. My prayer request for this week is to pass a customer audit without any findings in my area of work. Thanks for all your prayers and
    I appreciate very much all your prayer support.
    Kenneth Yeow/ Singapore

2. avichita says:

Hi. Prayer for my adult daughter who is in medical school for God to guide her and protect her emotionally and mentally and physically. For God to bring godly young men into my daughters’ lives and to protect them from ungodly men. Thank you.

3. christ2014 says:

thank you for what you do, it helps me a lot

4. Lissette says:

I need prayer so that I can learn to trust God more. I am 81 years old and I have been married for almost 50 years. The idea of losing my husband and living the rest of my life without him is unbearable. I am so grateful for the time that he has given us together. God has been with us all of out lives, why do I worry about the future? I am a Christian but I am also human.

Trusting God that He will be there for me whatever happens. Trusting that my sorrow will turn to joy like He says in the bible.

Thank you.

5. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Right relationships for daughters and myself; our new homes

6. Jane says:

I pray for your husband , yourself and your family.
    Please pray for my finances. To repay my debts and also my office to be paid what it is owed. For God to direct me as I ponder my future according to his will.

7. Jimmie Rollins says:

Praying for great blood pressure for my wife and myself in Jesus name

8. atozmom says:

Zoraida Requests:

Hi
    Thank you so much for all you do. I would not be able to understand and complete my lessons without you.

Please pray for Tim Martin ( my son in law) and Margarita Martin. He has Parkinson and had to be let go from his job as a marketing director due to loss of cognitive ability.
    They have 4 children ( last one only a year and a half old) and just move to florida for this job.

My daughter is trying to get a job to cover the monthly bills after this loss (he was the sole provider for the family)
    Thanks in advance for your prayers and caring ways.

In Jesus love

9. Jeannette Harter says:

Prayer for healing of sprained ankle

10. atozmom says:

Ann Requests:

I’m not sure how this works: so today I’m asking prayer for wisdom and knowledge on prayers: for God to show me the right way to pray
    that he will be glorified. That prayer has a purpose. I’m not sure what im asking but I know God knows what in my head that he will put it in my heart.
    I don’t have anyone to walk with me to figuring this out
    Thanks
    Ann

11. atozmom says:

Yvonne Praises:

Thank God for answering prayers. I’m experiencing less pain in my back for week now, thank you all for your prayers. God bless

Sent from my iPhone