Prayer Requests for Week of March 12th, 2017

Hey all!

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

For my husband: guidance in his job and prayer for a new job opportunity. Less stress for him as well.  Less phone calls on his days off.  Prayer for me as I follow God’s voice in my life and do His will and not mine and as I seek a new career direction. Also, prayer for my writing.  Pray for healing for my back in perfect manner.

God bless and take care!

7 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of March 12th, 2017

1. Rita W says:

Prayers for my husband on his new work venture this coming week as he travels into a new territory. May the Lord keep him safe on the road and I pray that he will be health enough to handle this new venture

2. beckybritton says:

I have a prayer request. I am asking for guidance in donating one of my kidneys to someone I don’t even know.!!! I may not even be approved but I want to be sure this is God’s will!!!!!

Sent from my iPad

• Stacy Parker says:

Only do what you have a peace about. Be sure it’s from the Lord. Bless you for wanting to be a blessing
      Stacy P.

3. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

New homes and relationships for daughters and me; our continual health and safety

4. atozmom says:

Yvonne Requests:

My nephew is very sick having surgery as soon as they fix his medical insurance his name is Brandon please pray for complete recovery.
    Thank you for your prayers.
    Yvonne Goolsby

Sent from my iPhone

5. Stacy Parker says:

Praying for you and hubby, for the Lord to completely take over your lives and to direct you to where you should go and what you should do. I ask Him to reveal the doors he has chosen for you and he to walk through, and that every blessing He has in store for you be revealed and cover you. Stacy

6. Kathleen McNamara says:

I have not been receiving your posts on lessons f some reason