Prayer Requests for Week of March 19th & March 26th, 2017

Hey all!

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.  I’ll be out of town the beginning of next week so please use this for both weeks.

For my husband: guidance in his job and prayer for a new job opportunity. Less stress for him as well. Less phone calls on his days off. Prayer for me as I follow God’s voice in my life and do His will and not mine and as I seek a new career direction. Also, prayer for my writing. Pray for healing for my back in perfect manner.

God bless and take care!

8 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of March 19th & March 26th, 2017

1. christ2014 says:

thank you for all the lessons you write, I couldn’t do this without you. prayers for you. Joyce

2. Nancy Malooly says:

Please pray for my 96 year old mother. She has been sick with a cold and also has congestive heart failure. Please pray that her strength will return. Thank you!

3. Tim-jackie Jones says:

I’ve been having headaches for over a week now. Some migraines with nausea. Please pray for God’s healing. My name is Jackie jones. Thank you in advance.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

4. atozmom says:

Yvonne Requests:

For my nephew Brandon. Need surgery having a problem with his health insurance. That God will remove all things that causing the delay his surgery will be in God time .

Sent from my iPhone

5. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

new homes and relationships for daughters and me, our health and safety.

6. Mary Simons says:

Thank you for all your lessons you write every week. It’s been a help to me as well. Prayer for my son Brendan for his background clearance. Tomorrow he will be meeting with the background personnel. Blessings to you and your family.

7. Angie says:

I just want to say thank you for all your hard work and dedication with Bible study. You are a very God inspired person to help all of us each week. I think you are amazing, my prayer is for you and your continued blessings on this site and for your family. Thank you for all you do.

8. Juliann Christie says:

Pray for my marriage. Im thinking oh leaving…