Prayer Requests for Week of April 2nd, 2017

Hey all!

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

For my husband: guidance in his job and prayer for a new job opportunity. Less stress for him as well.  Prayer for me as I follow God’s voice in my life and do His will and not mine and as I seek a new career direction. Also, prayer for my writing. Pray for healing for my back in perfect manner.  I have a new job opportunity.  Pray that is in God’s will as well.

God bless and take care!

7 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of April 2nd, 2017

1. Anita says:

Lord God, fill me with your Holy Spirit that I may glorify you in all that I do and say this day, I pray for my family, friends and my enemies may they grow closer to you and would you give us all your love and that peace that surpasses understanding, In Jesus’s name, I ask

2. Cindy says:

Pray for healing for my back. Pray for relief from pain. Thank you.

3. Karen says:

For our 20 year old daughter who has bipolar. That God leads her to the right psychiatrist and the right meds so that she can live her life to honor God.

4. atozmomm says:

Joanne Requests:

New homes and relationships for daughters and me; our health and safe travels.

5. atozmomm says:

Etty Requests:

Prayer request for financial break through jobs for my children and love and peace in the family

6. atozmomm says:

Cindy Requests:

Please pray for my daughter in law who suffers from anxiety and depression.

God bless you.
    Cindy L

7. Julie says:

Prayer request…anxiety over buying a house in Alabama and homesick for family in Arizona. Pray for me please