Prayer Requests for Week of April 9th, 2017

Hey all!

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

For my husband: guidance in his job and prayer for a new job opportunity. Less stress for him as well. Prayer for me as I follow God’s voice in my life and do His will and not mine and as I seek a new career direction. Also, prayer for my writing. Pray for healing for my back in perfect manner. I have a new job opportunity. Pray that is in God’s will as well.

God bless and take care!

10 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of April 9th, 2017

1. atozmom says:

Maria Requests:

We all should pray for the young! For teenagers! For all the children be on God protection! God open the eyes of all our young people that are lost in the wold!
    Guide them and show Yourself to them!
    Thanks
    Maria E

2. atozmom says:

Yvonne Requests:

My nephew Brandon Goolsby had surgery praise the lord they only had to take one kidney no chemo or radiation thank you lord for your grace.
    Thank you all for your prayers.
    Yvonne

3. Evelyn says:

Prayers for guidance from God to follow his will. Peace for my granddaughter and for her to seek God.

4. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Thank you one prayer request for daughter granted; please continue pray for our new homes and relationships, our health and safety esp in travels.

5. Stacy Parker says:

Praying over these needs and praise reports. May you enter into Holy Week highly aware of Jesus’ movements and words leading up to His crucifixion in a reflective attitude. Then rejoice and celebrate the third day, which holds the truth and hope for man.

6. Stacy Parker says:

Please pray for my daughter-in-law, Roberta, who is looking for a new job. Her present job is extremely stressful. Add to that a commute of 40 miles each way! I’m asking the Holy Spirit to give her discernment over what she needs to do to make the corporate decision makers look upon her with favor and offer her a position. I appeal to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit on her behalf.

7. Jennifer Shatraw says:

That God will help me thrive in Him deeper than ever before and that the songwriting I’ve been doing with Him will keep working out in His will and His joy. God bless you all ❤️. Praise God.

Sent from my iPod

8. atozmom says:

Eugenia Requests:

hie pliz pray for me all is not well with me I hv to write exams
    starting 2May but am stressed out because my parents I struggling to
    pay my fees and I wont be able to write exams if u dnt pay fees I hv
    tried fasting bt Nthng has changed for

9. Monica Smithson says:

Hello,

Pls pray for my sons to receive ChristThank you!! I really enjoy your BSF comments!! Blessings, Monica Smithson Act Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly with God (Micah 6:7)

10. Maria says:

Hi …I would appreciate prayer for a financial burden that is weighing on me … for God’s wisdom and guidance. Thank you and God Bless!