Happy Easter One and All!!

Hey all!

Happy Easter on this day of culmination of God’s plan for you and me!  I will be praying for you to enjoy this day, ponder its meaning, and have good times with family and friends.

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

For my husband: prayer for a job where he is wanted and appreciated and where he can grow.   Prayer for me as I seek a new career.  Also, prayer for my writing. Pray for healing for my back in perfect manner.

God bless and take care!

8 comments on “Happy Easter One and All!!

1. Mary Simons says:

Happy Easter to you and your family. Thank you for all you do in the BSF community.

2. Sharon Amadori says:

God bless you and Happy Easter

Sharon

3. Tammy Gann Schuster says:

We have been in a storm for years now…. But have so many praises to REJOICE! Thankful for blessings over my family, financial, 14 year old receiving favor and healing. Prayers for investors to buy our property soon, since we are the last on our street.

4. Hi Atozmomm: I would appreciate prayers for my eldest daughter who is a single mother raising 2 wonderful girls. She was just laid off and really needs a job to support herself and her girls, where she can grow and flourish. She has a makeup business on the side, but it’s not paying the bills as it’s at the beginning stages.
    Thank you and blessings to you and your family!

5. atozmom says:

Jackie Requests:

For my sister: prayer for a job where she is wanted and appreciated and where she can grow. For her daughter to stop doing drugs.
    Praise God for a successful surgery for Jai.
    HaPpY Easter!
    God bless you and continue that we may grow in his word.

6. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Safe travels for daughters and myself, our health and new homes, relationships.

7. ashby@woh.rr.com says:

Praying for you & husband. Thank you for your blogs. Helps me understand the Bible. Keep up the good work.

8. Kendra Reimer says:

Pray that my boyfriend will walk again!! Charlie and I have been dating since June 2015. He was in an accident on 02.27.17. Broke his neck twice and his spine is bruised. Currently he can move his arms and feel his legs already. I’m praying for a complete miracle!