Summer Prayer Requests!

Hey all!

Can you believe BSF is almost over?  These last few weeks have flown by.

Please use this post for summer prayer requests.  I would love to pray for you over the long summer and see how God is working in your lives!

If you have a prayer request or praise, please post a comment below or email them to me at atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com and I’ll get to them ASAP.

For my husband: prayer for a job where he is wanted and appreciated and where he can grow and/or in his current job.   Prayer for me as I seek a new career.  Also, prayer for my writing. Pray for healing for my back in perfect manner.

God bless and take care!

12 comments on “Summer Prayer Requests!

1. Karen Arnold says:

Thank you so much for sharing your insight during the study of John. I consider you a treasured “classmate” and always appreciate your notes and comments.

My prayer request is for our 20 year old daughter who has mental health issues. We pray that she be led to, and be receptive of, a proper mental health facility that can address all her needs.

Blessings to you and your family. Thank you for all you do for this faith community!

2. Sharon Amadori says:

may God bless you for all you do . i pray for answer to prayers for you. you are a wonderful servant of the Lord.

Sharon

3. Astrida says:

Thank you for sharing the BSF lessons. When I felt “stuck” they helped clarify a direction. The study of John has been so rewarding and has led me to focus on surrounding myself with His word.

4. atozmom says:

Mary Requests:

Hi Everyone,
    Please pray for me a quick recovery. I fell on vacation and broke my foot. I have never broken a bone before. Trying to get around on crutches is not easy. I am use to taking care of people, not the other way around.
    Mary Thompson

5. Stacy says:

Prayers for healing of the arthritis throughout my body. I do not like to take the drugs prescribed for it. I asked the Lord to please restore my stamina and endurance.

Also for daughter-in-law to find a new job closer to home.

Thank you all for your prayers.

6. Sandra Parrott says:

Thank you. Plan on reading some of your older studies

Sandy ❤️

7. zoraida barros says:

thank you for everything you do for us all as you do God’s work. May HE bless you and your love ones grant you good health, financial security and to be able to express your gifts within HIS will for your life.
    please pray for my son Joseph Rodriguez he is going through a breakup in his relationship of 29 years. They have 2 kids. For me for guidance to decide the right place to live, do I move in with my son Joseph to help him out emotionally and financially (which he seems not to want) or do I move back to Texas (as it seems I am no longer welcome in my daughter’s house, they have plans for expansion and renovation that don’t include me).
    Thanks in advance for your prayers and spiritual support In Jesus name, Amen!

8. Pamela McMillin says:

Thank you for all your insight on the book of John. I need prayers for healing. I have MS and I am struggling with the fatigue and the other mobility issues that have come along with the diagnosis. I need prayer for healing and for direction to use this for God’s glory.

9. atozmom says:

Gloria & Kenneth James Request:

Pray for my husband as he have a spinal cord stimulator placed in his back to minimize his pain. Pray he has complete relief with it and he obey and do what the surgeon say. Pray for a financial blessing.
    Thanks
    Gloria and Kenneth James

10. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Safe travels for daughters and me; our health, new homes and relationships.

11. Jo says:

Praying in thanksgiving for your faithfulness to this online community. Requesting prayer for my unbelieving family, that Jesus would continue to rentlessly pursue them and show Himself to them in obvious ways, and to guide my words, thoughts and actions.

12. valsblssd says:

Prayers please as my husband considers changing jobs or starting up our business again. Financially, his job is just not enough. We want only to do what God wants and can bless. Prayers for me to be his prayer warrior and support through difficult decisions and circumstances. Will be praying for you and your husband this summer as well.