New Features to My Blog!

Hey all!

I just wanted to highlight a few new features to my blog.

1) Please sign up to receive email notifications of my postings.  It’s a great way to keep abreast of my posts and the easiest way to find them.

2)  I have added a donation button in my sidebar.  If you’ve been helped by what you read here and you feel led by God to contribute, please use the donation button on the sidebar.  It helps to support my writings and spend more time on this blog.

3)  The sidebar also has all the BSF questions from this year and the past year easily accessible by clicking on the study of your choice.  All the questions appear in reverse order since everything on a blog is top posted.

I hope you all have a wonderful break and I’ll see ya in the Fall!!

God bless one and all!

11 comments on “New Features to My Blog!

1. david Baker says:

Thank you for all your help on John this year. Please sign me up through out the summer and this coming fall and winter.

Thanks again,

David m Baker >

2. Linda says:

If we already receive your blog, do you wish us to sign up again?

3. Lindsey says:

Thanks for all of the information in the back notes about each lesson.

4. Beverly Stoiano says:

Thank you for all your help this year in the John study. Sign me up!

5. CACTUSQuail@aol.com says:

I presume that since I’m on your email list now that I will continue to be on it. If not, please let me know.

6. Sharon Silver says:

You have no idea how much you have effected my life. Without your help, I could not have completed my BSF studies.
    You have been my cancer angel through the study of John. I am sure there are more people out there that you don’t
    even realize how much you have meant to us. With your on time and specially the early completion of lessons helped
    me get through the chemo treatments with piece of mind. Thank you…thank you and God has put you here for us.
    Always with love and blessings, Sharon Silver

7. Jo Leong says:

You’ve help me alot to study his words and thank you for your openness to share your thoughts.
    God bless you!

8. Field Carol says:

Dearest Atozmom, I’d very much like to contribute as a way to say thanks to you. I don’t have PayPal (I don’t want to) and would prefer not to leave credit card info. If you’d provide me with a name and address, I’ll gladly mail you a check for $75.