BSF Online Classes and Notes are Here!

Before you get too excited, let me clarify.

IF you’re enrolled in a virtual class, you get the notes and online lecture.

If you are NOT enrolled already in a standard class, you can enroll here for online classes.

Only those enrolled in the online class get the notes and lecture online as far as I can tell.

This is something BSF is not promoting and it appears to be of limited enrollment.  If anyone has any more information on this, please share since this was sent to me by one of you all!

16 comments on “BSF Online Classes and Notes are Here!

1. Dave Barber says:

Thank you we are looking forward to the lesson

2. John Kaylor says:

JohnTheBaptist

3. Joy James says:

Does this mean you will not continue with the questions and discussion as in the past?

Sent from my iPhone

4. I am just curious, will you no longer be putting questions and answers on your blog like before?

NO! I am enrolled in a traditional class. I will be posting just like I have in years past. I am just passing on the info to those who cannot attend a regular class.

Thanks for asking!

5. I have been following you for years. I look forward to another BSF year with you and I want to thank you in advance. VI truly appreciate your insight and service!

6. 2star24 says:

Thank you so much!!

7. Carolyn Triano says:

I just enrolled. Thank you so much. Looks like I will start with romans.

Sent from my iPhone

8. Evelyn Petree says:

Will we still receive the email message from you as we did last year? Evelyn

Sent from my iPhone

9. yoshaben says:

Has anyone ever used this bsf.knack.com site before? If they are NOT bsf sanctioned why do they require so much personal information? Just curious. atozmom many thanks to God for your contribution to the lessons. I have learned how to look better and be a berean who searches, with the Holy Spirits’ help and your insight. Blessings

10. Marilda Tuomala says:

Can you be registered in a local class and online also?

11. Jackie Clements says: