Prayer Requests Week of September 17th, 2017

Hey all!

Prayer requests are back!  Please either email me (atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com) or post your requests in the comments below.  Feel free to post praises as well.

Mine: Prayer for those affected by the recent hurricanes both in the US and abroad.  Prayer for my husband who is about to start a new job but has no start date.

God bless and have a fantastic week!

18 comments on “Prayer Requests Week of September 17th, 2017

1. Diane Mehok says:

Kindly add my son Robert’s name to the prayer request list – he is a school teacher who needs to find a job in Austin, Texas – he is a very good man with a young son and he desperately needs a teaching position. Thank you!
    My Praise is for me coming through hip replacement surgery on September 6th and already feeling God’s healing warmth through my body.
    Blessings to all – especially those poor souls who have lost their homes in Texas and Florida.

2. Ingrid Kruk says:

Hi, I’ve been a follower for years. Thank you so much for your ministry.
    I never ask or get on here, but this time I need to. Please can you pray for my husband. He just lost his job of 27 years and is lost. Please pray God opens another door for him real soon. He’s the type who can’t sit still and needs to work. Please pray . Thank you very much!

3. Jennifer Shatraw says:

Prayer for entire world to be made whole in God’s love and for everyone’s healing breakthroughs as they wait on Him to fulfill His promises to them. ❤️🙏🎶☺️😌

Sent from my iPod

4. bjt1950 says:

Please change my address to 1950bjt@gmail.com

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

5. Unspoken request regarding my relationship with my family.

6. atozmom says:

Shannon Requests:

My prayer request is for my son and for my husband. That God would reconcile them; that my son would be truthful and honor his commitment to us regarding his conduct and scholastics in college. He is on academic probation and we set firm guidelines that he agreed to as a condition of returning to college. I pray that God will convict William and that- regardless of his relationship with his father- that he would see these guidelines as the effort of parents who care about him- to see him get back on track and finish college.
    Shannon

7. atozmom says:

Debra Requests:

Prayer for a legal order at my bank
    I can’t call till tomorrow to find out what it’s about
    I’m a total wreck haven’t slept all night over this.
    I need Divine intervention

Thank you!
    God Bless

8. atozmom says:

Christie Requests:

Pray for all our new (80+) BSF ladies, many of whom may feel overwhelmed at first, that they will feel calm and secure in a place of no judgement, as they do their lessons. Pray that God will use us to encourage them.

Prayer of praise and thanksgiving for my unsaved husband of 55 years who is courageously attending BSF for the first time. He’s in a satellite group where the Group Leader won’t be present until the third week. Tons of prayer on all fronts for those guys.

Prayers for me as an Admin, that I will be able to do BSF tasks in a thorough manner, but without it looking to my husband like it’s an all-consuming responsibility. (He has more leisure time than I do.)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. atozmom says:

Maria Requests:

Please pray for the new Maria
    Is a new hurricane that is forming
    Exactly the same way as Irma
    I know God heard our prayed and moved it so miami won’t be in devastation like in the keys!!!
    Thank you so much for your prayers and for such a job with The Bible study!! Romans
    I appreciate it very much
    María Gutiérrez

10. Pamela says:

Please pray for me to have safe travels and a nice vacation this week and for my MS to not cause me difficulties on this trip. Thanks

11. Rita W says:

My husband died on Labor Day – He had a aorta aneurysm and was in back yard when it happened. He never knew what hit him (that’s the good news) but I’m having a really hard time because I wasn’t with him at the time, and found him later. I do not know exact time it happened, and am feeling guilty that he was alone at the time. Please help me by praying for forgiveness and understanding because it was so sudden. Thank you so much for your prayers and the weekly Bible study.

12. Bonnie Dorsey says:

Please pray for our state Florida. my house is fine but others aren’t so lucky

13. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Smooth transition and move to new abode; daughter’s discerning relationships. PTL our health.

14. Rubye Wilson says:

Thank you for this time , I offered prayer for the condition of all not excluding anyone. I’m asking prayer today for me, I have gotten my self into a financial mess, and I don’t know what to do, but God , that is all I can say, But God. No other HELP I know. Blessings and Thanks

15. Betsy says:

Please pray for our Friend Sam who has trouble walking and also pray for Debbie who has cancer the 2nd time and all her family. Thank you for your prayers and God Bless each of you!