Prayer Requests for Week of October 1st, 2017

Hey all!

Can you believe it’s October already?!  I can’t.  Time flies!

Please either email me (atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com) or post your requests in the comments below.  Feel free to post praises as well.  I love hearing these!

Mine is the same as last week’s: Prayer for my husband and his new job.  Prayer for me in my job situation.  I feel like God is calling me (again) to do something else.

God bless and have a great week!

15 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of October 1st, 2017

1. atozmom says:

Maria’s Prayers and Praises!

First I praise God have pity on Miami,
    Seen how the hurricane turn It was an act of God ! We all in Miami, praise Him
    Pray for those who are fighting the enemy! That they want to comeback to Jesus!
    God give them strength and open His arms to receive them.
    Maria E Gutierrez

2. Jeanette says:

I just want to thank all who prayed for my sister. She went home at 12:51 a.m. Saturday. She is at peace and in no more pain. Thankful for the Lord’s mercies.

3. Please pray that I will complete this study. Its very harsh so far I know it gets better. I struggle with condemnation. I have had some legalistic exposure from some training at the Ati/iblp institute or home school program. I’m trying to renew my mind with the right doctrine truth of scripture the facts forgiven and free. Grace not striving to be good enough. I’m praying god will set me free from this stronghold possibly through this bsf romans study. I’m hearing obedience in the first couple chapters not condemnation.
    Also how do you answer the Lord’s call? I think he’s asking me to go back to school full-time on scholarship and loans. Hope bsf fits into routine…what is your gifting? Calling?
    Thanks for your prayers remember there is no condemnation for those who are in christ Jesus. We are his children. Do you know what this means? To belong to him? I am his and he is mine. One in spirit.

4. atozmom says:

Barbara Requests:

I love your blog. Thank you for all your time and effort. Please pray that my husband and I rent or sell our home.
    I will pray for you and your husband.
    God Bless you with grace and wisdom.
    Barbara

5. atozmom says:

Debra Requests:

Please pray for a resolution to this situation
    The bank is still holding my money hostage.
    I’ve called every number they have given me and no one knows anything !
    This is very frightening and frustrating as I can’t find out what is going on with 4400. Dollars that I can’t withdraw from or even write a check against.
    Help!!!!
    I need help!!
    God Bless and thank you.

6. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Landperson be less entitled and work together for amicable parting; smooth transition to new abode; daughters’ significant others be what G has planned. Please pray for daughter’s marathon and her safe travels; mine to maintain positivity despite land person’s gyrations.

7. Judy says:

I have recently moved to a very small community, I was looking forward to attending another year of BSF but there are no classes within 100 miles for me. Thus I am following you, would it be possible for you to write out the questions you are answering and any that you may have considered? It would give me more of an anchor to work from.
    Thank you for all your doing to help us that are out of the areas if classes.
    God Bless

8. Rebecca says:

Please pray for my husband. He has heart problems and I would love to see him attend church. He and my daughter also had a fall out. I am hurt by this because now I am having problems visiting my daughter and granddaughter.

9. Jane says:

I praise God and thank Him for so far that he has brought me after my accident . May His name be glorified for healing mercies as I continue to improve.
    While I’m down I’ve fallen in arrears with my son and daughter’s school fees. The deadline I was given was end of September . I have not managed to get the funds upto this time. Please pray with me for God to provide speedily ! To open the doors I’m knocking for payment of my office dues and also for a soft loan if possible . May God bless you as we pray. Amen

10. Gilbert Ayitey says:

Praise the Lord. please can you pray with me over anger which am trying to put a stop to.
    Thank you.

11. Rubye says:

Please pray with me over financial difficulties and family situation that I’m trying to stay focus and not lose my mind. Prayer is the key to the kingdom, faith unlocks the door. I don’t want to lose my brother because of money.

12. Betsy says:

Please pray for my Grandson Austin who had an accident & broke his elbow. Please pray for a speedy healing and God’s wisdom to deal with personal problems as well. Also need God’s healing for our good friend, Sam. Thank you for your prayers!

13. atozmom says:

Shannon Requests:

Good Morning,

I will continue to hold up you and your husband and your specific needs regarding jobs and careers.
    Would you continue to pray for my husband and I as we work with our rebellious son, who is in
    College. We want to provide Godly parental guidance and boundaries and we want our son to
    Show respect our guidance. We always pray for his salvation and acceptance of Jesus Christ as
    his Savior.

Blessings,
    Shannon

14. Maria says:

Hi … would appreciate prayers for a work situation. and for me to make changes to my diet and exercise – to get healthy. Thank you for your prayers!! Praying for you and your family too!