Prayer Requests for Week of October 8th, 2017

Hey all!

Please either email me (atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com) or post your requests in the comments below.  Feel free to post praises as well.  I love hearing these!

Mine is the same as last week’s: Prayer for my husband and his new job.  Prayer for me in my job situation.  I feel like God is calling me (again) to do something else.

Please keep these coming.  Never stop praying for the lost, for miracles, for God’s power to show up in your life!!  Please use this resource to have more prayer warriors in your corner.

God bless and have a great week!

10 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of October 8th, 2017

1. Rosi says:

I have been diagnosed with myasthenia gravis MG for short. It’s a form of muscular dystrophy.
    We now know what’s been causing The tremors, tripping, falling, brain fog, etc….

Many people go into remission & never have any symptoms again.
    I have faith that I will be healed.
    I am going to continue with supplements & oils. I am not going with traditional medicine again.

Testing shows that it appears that my myelin sheath is damaged or exposed. It’s an insulating layer of protein & fatty substances that form around the nerves (including those in the brain), increasing the speed of nerve impulses. Damage to the myelin sheath interrupts these nerve impulses & can cause neurological diseases, such as, MG, MS , LYME , etc….

Now that I know what’s going on, I need my prayer warriors to battle with me in prayer. I’m not fearful cuz I know there is hope.

TY!! Rosi

2. Phyllis says:

Please pray for a safe delivery and healthy great grandson, Russell!

3. Imblssd says:

Please pray for my husband’s health. He is having issues with several different things.

4. atozmom says:

Kathy praises:

I just want to praise God for allowing my husband and I to come to Albuquerque and enjoy the majesty of the mountains, enjoy our kids and grandkids and to enjoy the beautiful creation that God has made. We are enjoying the balloon fiesta this week and what an awesome event. You see Gods beauty everywhere.. We have an awesome God.

5. atozmom says:

Meg Requests:

Please pray for this Nation! So Our Father can change the heart of so many unbelievers
    And we can Have a Nation Under God! Pray also for those that are so far from God!
    So He can call them and change their lives.
    Amen.
    Thanks
    MEG

6. atozmom says:

Debra Requests:

Same as last two weeks
    Legal order on my bank account
    Can’t get any thing resolved
    I have no judgements against me I need my money released
    God Bless

7. Benjamin says:

God of Love, You are with us in every transition and change. As we enter into this new era with excitement and even some anxiety, we recall your deep compassion, presence, and abounding love. We thank you for the gifts, talents and skills with which you have blessed us. We thank you for the experiences that have brought us to this moment. We thank you for the work of others that gives breadth and depth to our own work. Be with us as we move forward, rejoicing with you and supporting one another. We ask this in your Holy Name. Amen.

8. Hargrett Patricia says:

Please pray for my sister in Christ. She has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. We are expecting a miracle.

9. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Successful walk through w land person who keeps adding repairs to my security deposit when she was supposed to per previous lease; PTL for daughter coming to be witness; her studies going well and other daughter’s health.