Prayer Requests for Week of October 15th, 2017

Hey all!

Please either email me (atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com) or post your requests in the comments below.  Feel free to post praises as well.  I love hearing these!

Mine is the same as last week’s: Prayer for my husband and his new job.  Prayer for me in my job situation.  I feel like God is calling me (again) to do something else.  I’ve been applying for jobs so pray God puts me where He wants me.

Please keep these requests coming.  Never stop praying for the lost, for miracles, for God’s power to show up in your life!!  Please use this resource to have more prayer warriors in your corner.

God bless and have a great week!

13 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of October 15th, 2017

1. Traveling this week, and would appreciate prayer for safety as we drive. Also, we recently were hit with huge bills from an ER visit that our insurance company is refusing to pay; we have started the process of appealing their decision and need prayer for them to reconsider and cover all the bills. The ER visit was ordered by our primary care physician and should be covered by our insurance. Thank you so much!!

• Judy says:

I lift you up to the lord with the power of the Holy Spirit, that you will be safe, your health will be restored and your insurance will company will respond favorably to you as a person and not just number. God be with you

2. atozmom says:

Maria Requests:

I ask To pray for this Nation!
    For the fight back of our values and Morals
    For people to be united in Christ our Lord
    Maria Gutierrez

3. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

PTL for successful resolution w previous landowner, here’s to smooth one with new one and adjustment.

Daughter’s first sermon goes well

Other daughter’s travels and health

Many many thanks to all.

4. krgraham83 says:

I am starting a new job this week after leaving one that I’ve had for 10 years. Please pray that this will be a smooth transition and ask God to remove the any anxiety from my heart.
    Thank you!

5. Mary Simons says:

Pray for peace for our nation and leadership. May the presence of our Lord be felt through out the world. Have a blessed day and week.

Mary Simons

6. Judy says:

A to Z, I pray you and your husband find the work resources that God is directing you to, one that is for you and feeds your passion not just a paycheck. Then work is never a job but a gift and fun to perform.

7. Vicki says:

Requesting prayers for my brother’s sister-in-law. She collapsed at work a couple of weeks ago & found out she has bone cancer in her spine & possibly 4th stage breast cancer. They had to put a steel rod in her spine. She has feeling in her legs but is basically paralyzed. Please ask for God’s healing hands & strength to get her through this. Also, asking for strength for her family to take take care of her. Thank you.

8. atozmom says:

Christine Requests:

Please pray for my aching, grieving heart- my Mother passed and for a year now, I have no desire to move forward – totally lost without her. Thank you, christine

Sent from my iPhone

9. Barbara Aliquo says:

Please pray that my friend John, will see God’s power and be healed. He caught pneumonia on a cruise & is fighting for his life. His daughter is getting married in 2 weeks. Also, please pray that God will find someone to rent my townhouse. Thank you my sisters in Christ, our most powerful and mighty savior.

Sent from my iPhone

10. Kara says:

Good morning,

Asking for prayers for my youngest daughter. Her immune system is low and she has been getting sick constantly, missing school and falling behind. Please pray for healing and good health. For my oldest, guidance in finding an internship so she can complete her college degree. For my husband and his job and for me, guidance with what the Lord wants me to do with my job and where I should be.

11. Barbara Israwi says:

Are you not posting Lessons from Romans?