Prayer Requests for Week of October 22nd, 2017

Hey all!

Please either email me (atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com) or post your requests in the comments below.  Feel free to post praises as well.  I love hearing these!

Mine is the same as last week’s: Prayer for my husband and his new job.  Prayer for me in my job situation.  I feel like God is calling me (again) to do something else.  I’ve been applying for jobs so pray God puts me where He wants me.

Please keep these requests coming.  Never stop praying for the lost, for miracles, for God’s power to show up in your life!!  Please use this resource to have more prayer warriors in your corner.

God bless and have a great week!

7 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of October 22nd, 2017

1. Betsy says:

There is a sweet little boy 3 yrs old who is fighting leukemia in A children;s hispital in Nashville and needs our prayers. His Mother has cystic fibrosis and is on oxygen 24 hrs. a day. Please pray for this 3 yr old child and his mother. Their names are Isaiac and Jessica. Thank you for your prayers.

2. Betsy says:

Would you also please pray for our friend, Mr. Sam who has trouble walking. He has a servere nerve problem and needs God’s healing. Also pray for his care keepers. Thank you for your prayers for this sweet gentleman and his legs.

3. Nicholas says:

I ask for prayer in my job search and related career plan decisions. Thank you.

4. Sandi Siebenthal says:

God please always remind our granddaughter, Maddison, how much we love her and miss her. Keep her safe and please soften the hearts of my son and daughter-in-law so we could be with Maddison

5. torra says:

Please pray that God will undertake at work. Financially company is doing well and yet I did not get an increment. Feel that the workload is getting more and I dont feel recognise for what I am doing. That I completely depend on the Holy Spirit, for guidance, wisdom and discernment.

6. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Daughter’s continual recovery and discernment; other daughter’s discernment also especially about school work; my discernment as well and safe travels for us all.

7. atozmom says:

Maria Requests:

His name is Enmanuel and he is in the hospital
    Please pray for His healing!
    Thanks