Prayer Requests for Week of October 29th, 2017

Hey all!

Please either email me (atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com) or post your requests in the comments below.  Feel free to post praises as well.  I love hearing these!

Mine is the same as last week’s: Prayer for my husband and his new job.  Prayer for me in my job situation.  I feel like God is calling me (again) to do something else.  I’ve been applying for jobs so pray God puts me where He wants me.

Please keep these requests coming.  I feel God wants us all to pray more for each other.

God bless and have a great week!

6 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of October 29th, 2017

1. atozmom says:

Maria’s Praises:

For the Virtual BSF Bible Study on the Book of Romans!
    What a wonderful opportunity God has giving all who want to study!
    Maria Gutierrez

• Lissette says:

I tried joining but I was not accepted. I was really disappointed. I am not sure if you can keep applying and hope they will have an opening eventually? Great that you got in Maria

2. Jennifer Shatraw says:

Prayer for my patience for my breakthrough and that God will give me more direction in where He has me headed as I’m going to be led to someone for both my breakthrough and theirs as well through me.❤️ Prayer for my magnesium issue and that God’s grace will give me strength. Praise for the music God has me working on; am hoping to successfully get them out to heal the world with Him. Love you all and God bless ❤️🙏

Sent from my iPod

3. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

As before discernment for daughters and I regarding relationships; our health and abodes. PTL and you.

4. Maxine says:

Two praises: my oldest granddaughter passed my medical boards this week, she is a pediatrician/ med doctor at UAB Birmingham ICU. Praise the Lord! One of my 15 year old granddaughter was in a auto accident last week, she is okay just sore with a few burns from air bag. Thank you, Lord for watching over her. The Lord is so good to us!

5. atozmom says:

Sandi Requests:

Please pray for healing of 14-year old, Joe, who has been unconscious since last Tuesday. Is on an oxygen tube and feeding tube. Doctors don’t know what is wrong