Prayer Requests for Week of November 19th, 2017

Hey all!

Please either email me (atozmom.wordpress@gmail.com) or post your requests in the comments below.  Feel free to post praises as well.  I love hearing these!

Mine: Prayer for my husband and his new job.  Prayer for me in my job situation.  I’ve started another part time job from at home that I would like to turn into full time.  Pray for success in my home business and God’s blessings.

Please keep these requests coming.  I feel God wants us all to pray more for each other.

God bless and have a great week!

6 comments on “Prayer Requests for Week of November 19th, 2017

1. MTB says:

Please pray for financial provision and for our business to grow…we are really struggling with lack of finances for several months now, and it’s continuing. Thank you…

2. atozmom says:

Joanne Requests:

Daughters’ and my discernment re our relationships and stable home base(s).

3. Mary Simons says:

Please pray for a member of my church who was taken to the hospital as she was not feeling well for a couple of weeks. Yesterday she was declared brain dead. Today the hospital will disconnect her from the machine to see if she can breath on her own. Praying that God’s will be done as he is the controller of all things. For God to comfort her children through this difficult moment. Thank you.

4. Mary Simons says:

I forgot to give you all her name. Her name is Maria Teresa Grullen. Thank you again for your prayers. Have a blessed weekend and Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

5. atozmom says:

Sandi Requests:

Give me strength to let my anger go and to hold on to God in troubled times with my son and wife

6. Betsy says:

Please pray for our friend who is having trouble walking and also for my blood sugar and for energy to do the necessary chores this week. Thank you and God Bless all of you prayer warriors!