- It’s hard to quantify what I’m learned about God. What I can say is this: I’ve grown deeper with Him. I’m more grateful, more humble, more worshipful, more in-tune with Him. I understand God a bit more and His plan for mankind. I understand Jesus and the Holy Spirit as well. I feel my prayers are better. My listening and hearing the Holy Spirit are better. Every part of my life is better due to this study.
2) I learned I need Him more. I’ve learned to rely on Him more. I’ve learned to pray more. To listen more. To put Him first more. I’ve learned to study more. I’ve learned His plan for my life more.
3) Any time you draw near to Him He changes you. I’m nicer, kinder, more compassionate, a bit more patient, more committed, and more desirous of Him in my life more. I’m trying to do more things simply because they are the right thing to do and not let my selfish desires throw in the towel.
4) I’m more appreciative, more grateful, more knowledgeable, and more dependent on Jesus. As I become more like Jesus, I reflect more of him. I’m trying to be more generous with my resources and time. I’m trying to have a mind more about others rather than myself and put others before me.
5) I believe He has put me in the perfect job (if I get it) FINALLY! where He wants me to be where I can have the greatest impact. I’ve started to grow this forum and with my new job I’ll be able to grow this more and do more for His kingdom than I ever could otherwise. I believe I’m right where He wants me and that feeling is beyond words.
6) Trust in God. Trust in His plans. Trust that you’re where you’re supposed to be right now in the moment and in all future moments. Quit fighting Him and rely on Him. God has a plan whether you acknowledge it or not. Life is much easier if you obey, obey, obey!!