One of my favorite gifts from God is coffee. Another one of my favorite gifts from God is you!
Coffee and God: Last Sunday of the Month Coffee Chat
Last month, I began a series for the last Sunday of the month where we can just bear whatever is on our hearts. You can post today about anything. It doesn’t have to be about God. You can vent, tell stories, and take a coffee break. Say what you would if you were having coffee with your best friend (or me!). This is your place to just be.
My Coffee and God Thoughts of the Month
- The last few months I’ve been struggling with my weight and hormones. I just want to be healthy and feel good.
- I’m praying for my kids as they all go back to school. That they settle back in and do well in their studies.
- I’m praying my body holds up to what I put it through every day.
- I’m praying for more sleep. I currently average only 5-6 hours, and I need more.
- I’m praying I can maintain all the demands on me: my jobs, my kids, my spouse, and all the other roles I fulfill. I’m praying for strength and energy mostly.
- I’m praying I can figure out my diet as I age and as my hormones do whatever they feel like doing each month.
- I pray for all of my animals (one of my kitties is in kidney failure and is dying), so hoping her last days with us are full of love, happiness, and are pain-free.
- Finally, the world is on my mind. I pray in general for people everywhere, other nations, etc.
I hope you enjoyed my thoughts. I’d love to hear yours so share away! Follow me on Pinterest if you’re so inclined.
One final thought: remember your blessings and be grateful for what you have. Remember you don’t deserve any of it. Remember what you do deserve, and your day will be brighter!
God bless and have a happy week!