It’s so good to be back in BSF, back in God’s Word, and learning about the early church. So far, we’ve seen Pentacost, the advent of the Holy Spirit upon us and in us, and Peter stepping up his game. Coming up, Stephen and Saul/Paul.
The theme of this coffee chat is time. Time is limited for all of us, and as you get older, it only seems to go faster and more compact. What you do with your time is so important to God, whether you think of it as such or not. Ask yourself these questions:
- How do you spend your free time?
- Do you help others enough?
- Do you spend your time watching TV instead of in God’s Word?
- Do you spend enough time with your family?
- Do you take the time to really listen to a friend in need?
- Do you take the time to listen to God?
- Are you having trouble finding time to complete BSF’s lessons? If so, what can you do about it?
I encourage you all to pray about how you use your time and how better you could be using your time. You only have so much time to complete God’s purpose for you here on earth. Don’t miss your chance.
On that note, as you all know, I’m a writer. If led, I’d encourage you to donate on my sidebar or HERE
It helps me continue to run this site, which does have some costs involved, as well as put in my hours of research for you all!
If you’re not led, no worries. If you are, I thank you in advance.
You all are what makes this site amazing and keep me coming back. I love each and every one of you and pray for you weekly. Please leave comments as you can or feel free to email me. I try to answer in a few days, but my weeks are pretty hectic (I’m praying about my use of time, too)!
God bless you all!