Most of us have no time anymore, even with COVID concerns. It seems that the days, while chugging along, are always filled. So how do you study the Bible in the midst of personal chaos?
5 TIPS TO STUDY THE BIBLE WHEN YOU HAVE NO TIME
- Listen to the Bible. If you drive anywhere (which is the vast majority of us), you can listen to the Bible while in the car. Even if you are only driving five minutes to the grocery store. Any time with God is better than no time with God.
- Pick a Bible verse and memorize it. There are so many good (and short) Bible verses to memorize, and it takes very little time. Choose one every week, and you’ll be surprised at how much you’ve memorized of the Bible.
- Put Bible verses around your home. This can be on whiteboards, on the fridge, on your bathroom mirror, on your BBQ grill, and on your home gym. Sticky notes fit anywhere!
- Pray. When you pray, you don’t need anything — only a heart right for God. It’s that simple.
- Decide to read the Bible for 5 minutes every day. That’s it! We all have 5 minutes to spare, so just do it!
I hope you’ve enjoyed these quick tips to help you study the Bible when you have no time. Contact me today with questions!