Skip to content
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IN GENESIS CHAPTER 5:
- Death is the ultimate penalty for sin that we will all face.
- Calling on the name of the Lord evokes power — for you to know Him and for defense from evil.
- God is patient, giving you time to repent.
- God is judgeful without repentance.
- God is full of grace even when all hope is gone.
- Judgement can happen at any time, and it should determine how we live.
- God accomplishes His wishes in His ways.
- God is faithful.
- Either Jesus bears our sins or you do.
Take Away: God gives us life; God can take away life at any moment in time.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: