If you are like me, you may be struggling with what to study this coming summer when BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) takes a break. It’s important to always be in the Word of God, but it can be challenging to do so.
Here are some suggested summer Bible studies you can try, or see if your local church is doing any to join.
- The Faithful by Priscilla Shirer, Kelly Minter, Beth Moore, and more
- The Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer
- Seamless by Angie Smith (check out the teen girl’s version, too)
- Read throught the book of Proverbs
- Pursuing Holiness: Applications from the Book of James by Philip Nation
- Detours: The Unpredictable Path to Your Destiny by Tony Evans
- 30-Day Challenges by Nancy Leigh Demoss
I will be using WordGo’s Bible studies and posting my answers, similar to what I did last year. These will begin sometime in June and run through the middle of August. The great thing about these summer Bible studies is that they are short, so they aren’t a big time commitment.
It doesn’t matter which summer Bible study you choose; all that matters is that you pick one.
Have a great summer everyone!
*As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.