Skip to content
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IN GENESIS CHAPTER 20-21:
- God is stronger than humanity.
- God brings our sins to others’ good.
- God is faithful, even if we are not.
- God’s timing is not our own
- God keeps His promises.
- God knows your name and cares about your distress.
- Sin is a constant battle we face; only God has the power to help us overcome it.
- We can either learn and grow from our mistakes, or we perpetuate them.
- God is the answer you seek.
Take Away: Growing in faith is a lifetime’s journey and does not happen overnight.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IN GENESIS 18:16-19:38:
- God is infinitely just.
- God cannot tolerate sin.
- God’s judgement is certain and fair.
- God always does what is right, even when we don’t understand.
- We are righteous by God’s grace alone.
- Eternity is but a heartbeat away; are you living so?
Take Away: Sin infects everything and everyone. Be wary of who you surround yourself with and the influence of your culture.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IN GENESIS CHAPTER 17-18:15:
- God never gives up on us; we give up on Him.
- God wants circumcision of the heart, a separation of Him from others.
- God meets us right where we need Him.
Take Away: Nothing is impossible for God.