Skip to content
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IN BSF PEOPLE OF THE PROMISE: KINGDOM DIVIDED LESSON 27
- God hears and responds to our pain and our cries
- It is okay to express your sorrow, grief, and anguish to God
- God understands our pain
- God walks with us through our pain
- There is hope in God’s refuge
- When you experience pain, embrace hope
- Face difficulties in His power
- By acknowledging our pain, we are ready to turn to God
- We are called to wait on Him and His understanding
- God fulfills His promises
- Pour out to God; He knows already, but we can learn from the telling
TAKE AWAY: Our laments draw us closer to God.
Contact me today!